Monday, May 18, 2015

Module Project on Hold

Well,

I must admit that the project was a bit more ambitious than I anticipated, so I'm gonna put it on hold for now.  When I get a bit more time, I'll revisit.

Thanks to everyone who took an interest in it!!!  I enjoyed making the maps, and I appreciate everyone who helped me create my own hex style map with symbols and colors and other ideas.

I am not gonna abandon my map making, in fact, I hope to do a bit more, but on a smaller scale for the time being.  If anyone does want a map in my hex style, let me know, and we'll see what we can work out (not a solicitation for commissions, I'm have no plans to charge unless something odd happens).

I will continue to use this blog and refocus it in a more general setting.

thx again,
Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment